CAREER COACHING SERVICES
Thank you for expressing interest in working together to achieve both your professional and personal goals and I can’t wait to get to know you.
Over the last 5 years I have helped over 150 business professionals from all over the globe to not only reach their goals, but lead more meaningful lives (see the change I have helped my clients achieve in the testimonials listed below).
Currently I am offering three types of coaching packages. However, please keep in mind that I only work with 6 clients per month. This is for the simple fact that I prefer to dive deep with a few rather than swim on the surface with many.
That being said, when scheduling your first call please be courteous of my time as the free coaching session is aimed directly at those who are seriously looking for a coach and are prepared to make a financial investment to reach their future goals.
My standard coaching packages have a fixed price of $750 per month (roughly 600€). However, if you are interested in services that run longer than the 90 day options (particularly entrepreneurs who are looking to be held accountable during a hard stretch) please do let me know during our first call.
My 90-day signature coaching package was designed for business professionals who are looking to get the small steps right in order to accomplish their next big one. This package is comprised of weekly hour calls, continual email support throughout and a detailed game plan to help you stay on track when our time is up. During our time together you can expect resumé/CV and profile guidance, interview skill support, along with strategies to help you create the right relationships in order to create the right opportunities.
Nothing creates more opportunities than having a strong network and in order to build these win-win relationships your communication has to be on point. In my 90-day relationship building coaching package we will not only work on building your confidence so you can present yourself and your ideas with precision and confidence, we will also work on becoming a more effective listener. The world belongs to those who can quickly identify the needs and wants of others and have the skill set to help them on their way. During our weekly hour calls and continual email support we will work together to help you do just that, so you can not only build the right relationships, but grow them out in way that benefits both you and them.
My entrepreneur coaching package was created to help both the seasoned entrepreneur and those just starting out on their journey to better navigate change, deal with uncertainty and make faster and more effective decisions. In short, it’s all about making sure that your actions reflect your vision in order to boost your productivity while increasing the impact you make in the world. This package includes a weekly call, continual email support throughout as well as a detailed game plan once our time is up to hold you accountable to stay on track.
- Coached over 150 individuals over the last 5 years to confidently go after the life they want across more than a dozen sectors (this list includes an array of business professionals, entrepreneurs of thriving startups, CEO’s of multinationals, award winning designers, countless creatives, as well as fellow coaches).
- 15 years of sales and communication experience across three continents and have started three profitable businesses in the process (both service and product based).
- Taught over 80 seminars on topics ranging from “Landing Your Dream Job” to sales and presentations skills for both startups, multinationals and government agencies.
- Assisted over 1,000 recent college graduates with finding work that provides them with meaning in both 1-on-1 and small group settings through various educational organizations (including both resumé/CV guidance and interview skills).
- Mentor at Startupbootcamp in Amsterdam as well an advisor for a handful of early-stage startups.
- Work regarding all things career advice, leadership, communication and relationship building has been featured across various mainstream business publications with well over a million views.
- Collaborating currently with highly regarded coaches through IESE Business School (#1 ranked executive training program in the world – The Financial Times) on leadership articles (focusing primarily on how to built trust).
- Founder of Creativity INK, a mastermind group consisting of creators and coaches with large followings.
- Owner of enough energy to compete with my two young boys and a smile big enough to fill a football field.
READY TO GET STARTED MAKING POSITIVE CHANGE?
WHAT MY CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“Michael is one of the most empathic people I have worked with. He truly seeks to understand the needs of others and time and time again has gone above and beyond to help other people reach their goals. He is a talented coach for individuals and organisations and by working with Mike you will always have a trusted friend in your corner.”
– Rafael Sarandeses / Director & Practice Lead, Financial Services at Talengo / Executive Coach / Assoc. Prof. IE Business School
“Every week I have to present my company´s projects to clients and Michael really helped me improve my confidence in this area along with my sales and negotiation skills. Michael brings a lot of energy and creativity to his work. It is very clear that Michael cares deeply about his clients and it really shows in his work and dedication.”
– Ricard Trenchs / Owner of Tarruella Trenchs Studio / AD Best Interior Designer in Spain
“I worked with Michael when I was looking to change my career and he helped me a great deal in not only my interview and presentation skills, but also in having a better idea of what type of job I would enjoy. Michael truly believes that anything is possible if you work hard and keep learning and his energy is very inspiring. I have recommended numerous friends from my MBA program at ESADE to Michael and all of them were very happy working with him.“
– Sylvia Jimenez / Therapeutical Area Manager / Gebro Pharma
“Mike is a phenomenal connector and an excellent communicator, not to mention his creativity in terms of thinking outside the box. But his greatest gift, is an ability to take other people’s perspective, and intuitively zone in on other people’s needs. More than anything else however, Mike cares about people, and is not worried to put himself out there when it’s for someone else’s benefit. I have personally seen him do this on many occasions. If I needed someone my corner, and I couldn’t pick family, the first person I’d go to would be Mike.”
– Brian Pennie / Writer, Speaker, PhD Candidate & Lecturer in the Neuroscience of Mindfulness & Addiction
“Michael was referred to me and my business partner by a family member who highly recommended him. Michael has helped raise my confidence in sales, going as far as accompanying me to business meetings to meet with new clients. I have referred Michael in the past and will not hesitate to do so in the future.”
– Pere Valero / Founder and Co-owner of Datacom Global
“Michael immediately identified the areas of my communication in which I needed to improve upon and worked with me to achieve my goals in a very short amount of time. Shortly after working with Michael I was accepted into the Kellogg School of Management and since then I have been working in various cities around the world. Michael is very goal oriented, while at the same time very easy to work with.”
– Anna Robles / Project Manager / Henry Schein
“The best thing about Michael is that he wants the people around him to succeed and he is very motivating in encouraging people to go after their goals. I was referred to Michael upon graduating from university and he helped me to identify my strengths, how to properly communicate my ideas and how to talk about myself. Shortly thereafter I was hired in a Sales Management position with a multi-national company and I cannot be happier with where I am in my career.”
– Jordi Riutord Casajuana / Ecommerce Logistic Manager / LIDL Supermarkets
“During my MBA program at ESADE I was referred by a fellow student to work with Michael to improve my communication skills in order to be accepted into a program in Australia. In the short time I worked with Michael he helped me to accomplish my goals and greatly raised my confidence. I cannot recommend working with Michael enough as a Coach.”
– Cristina Escapa González / External Engineer / SEAT
“A mutual friend recommended me working with Michael in order to present my company in English. We connected immediately and besides being very creative, he is great with dealing with people and building new relationships. I have learned a great deal by working with Michael.”
– Albert Moreno / Founder – Corpore Wear / Managing Director – Biotap
“A colleague recommended reaching out to Michael to improve my communication skills in regards to presentations, negotiations and being more vocal in meetings. I am now better at creating meaningful relationships and my confidence has grown significantly by working with him. Michael and I are close friends now and despite no longer working together we remain in constant contact.”
– Jordi Fabregat / Insolvency Manager / La Caixa
“I worked with Michael leading a coaching and creative mastermind group together and learned so much from him about building relationships and leading and engaging others. It’s insane how he connects with people and gets attention from the big guys in the industry. In the beginning, I always kept thinking: How the f*ck does he do that?! How does he know THAT guy?! But then I got the chance to learn from him and it has been invaluable for my business and my personal life. If you are looking to build the right relationships to create more of the right opportunities, I can only highly recommend working with Michael.”
– Liz Huber /High-Performance & Productivity Coach / 500 Startups Mentor / Founder & CEO of Refined Life
“Michael is one of the rare people who knows the truth about how to succeed and also knows how to share that truth with other people. He is smart but also brutally honest, which is exactly the kind of person you need in your corner. He taught me one of the best lessons that I’ve learned: sometimes you just need to impress the right people to succeed when you make your next leap.”
– John Mashni / Attorney at Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith, P.C
“Michael is one of the best connectors and facilitators you can imagine. He gets the right people together because he truly understands their skills and possible contributions. He understood my potential better than I did. I’m forever grateful for that.”
– Maarten Van Doorn / “Top Writer” on Medium.com / Podcast Host of The Understanding Project
“Michael is a fantastic coach, mentor, and friend, who pushes thoughts and ideas multiple steps further than most ever would. He gets you to think, and that is the most important gift one can give to another. I have seen Michael do this personally, and I have also seen him do this in a group setting as a facilitator. It is a pleasure working with, getting to know, and being a part of Michael’s team.”
– Jordan Gross / Leadership Coach and author of Getting Comfy
“Michael is someone I’ve turned to for coaching and communications guidance throughout this year. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Michael has played an instrumental role in helping me shape my coaching brand, outreach and overall coaching strategy. He’s a great listener and strategic mind. I’ve received more great ideas from Michael in the past six months than I’ve known what to do with! He’s encouraging, sharp and tailors his communications strategy to your individual needs. Take the time for an introductory call and I think you’ll realize very quickly that you’re working with someone special who knows how to craft a vision for you and your business.”
– Christopher D. Connors /Authentic Leadership Coach / Bestselling Author / Speaker / work feat. in CNBC, Virgin etc.
“Mike gives without expecting anything in return. I lead with that because so few people are ACTUALLY like that online. His tenacity to meet new people, ask questions, and face his fears is very admirable, but his best trait is how great he is at tending to relationships. I’ve been on about 7 or 8 phone calls with Michael and I’ve always felt his main goal was to help ME, not himself. He is quite frankly a big mentor to me from a content creation standpoint, but he’s also the best leader and relationship-builder I’ve ever seen on the internet. It seems like the guy knows every big player out there, but more importantly it seems that everyone loves HIM, too.”
– Tom Kuegler / Vlogger and Blogger / Finding Tom
“I fell in love with Michael during his Presentation & Negotiation seminar that he gave with the Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan government). Literally. We got married less than a year later.”
– Laia Andreu / Wife
If at anytime reading over the services I offer or my articles you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email at info @ mikethompsonblog . com (all together) and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.